Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hail the conquering graduate!


Preschool is over and he'll never go again. Next it's kindergarten! Unbelievable! I'm looking forward to this summer because I know that once kindergarten starts it will be quite the adjustment for me! I'm used to having him home with me almost all the time. He's really good company most of the time. ;)

Of course now that it's sprinkler season again Charlie can't stop talking about it. Ever since his first spring when he could walk we took a morning walk each day, and he loved to stop and watch the sprinklers that were on. I used to get so bored sitting on the curb waiting for him to finish watching a cycle. So we've had 4 springs of sprinkler obsession and things haven't changed much!



Andy enjoyed it except for when the water got in his face.

We are so excited for more summer fun!

5 comments:

barrellofmonkeys said...

Our little boys are getting too big! Kindergarten already. What to do!! You're brave to get out the sprinkler already. We've had great weather lately, but I just can't seem to get all the water toys out yet.

Paul and Joni said...

I nver thoght I culd gragooate prek skool, but look how fahre I've came now. Congragusalutashuns!

Paul

Becky said...

That's so cute. He must be like his dad and really like to understand how things work. I thought it was so cute that he was interested in how my pond pumped the water down the waterfall.

Congrats Charlie!

Rachel said...

Charlie is so cute in his hat! I can't believe how fast kids grow up!

Laura said...

He is going to love kindergarten. Very cute sprinkler pictures too.