Thursday, August 6, 2009

Super Hero Days

Ben spent the entire week last week at Scout Camp. I've gotten used to it after almost 10 years of marriage, 9 of which he's been in scouts. However, sometimes things still go bump in the night and I wind up feeling jumpy.

This year though I had some fierce protectors visit.

Friends Shawn and Bradley (AKA-Batman 1, Batman 2, and Batman 3).

Super Max and Super Charlie. Even heros need downtime!


This super hero's talent is being adorable. Pretty powerful if you ask me.

I was in good hands.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wish, I would have known Aaron was on a business trip last week. We could have kept each other company. Your superheros are super cute!

Gina said...

I think your boys are cute too! I can't believe how big the salmonds are getting.

Becky said...

What brave protectors you have. I can see you are in good hands.

Laura said...

They have so much fun together. That is an adorable picture of Andy :)