Sunday, February 15, 2009

My HANDSOME Valentine Date!

Because poor Andy is still very sick, and Ben wasn't feeling that great either, Charlie and I went to a movie together on Valentine's night.

He was a very handsome and sweet date! We went to Coraline which he thought was kind of scary so he said he only had "a little bit of fun." He wanted to go home in the middle of it because it really was pretty scary and creepy! He stuck it out though. I had a great time and even got a goodnight kiss. :)

Thank you Ben for the lovely flowers and for volunteering to stay home with Andy so Charlie and I could have our date..

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute date! I hope Andy gets better soon. I just found out that Twilight will be released to DVD on March 21st. I am thinking Twilight party either the 21st or 27th. Let me know what you think.

Christina W. Cook said...

Rach, you know I am down with that! Do you want to do it at my house? I can't wait!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I would love to have it at your house. Big screen TV, Yeah! I was thinking of inviting laura and Sharee since they live so close. I am thinking about preordering but I might just wait until it comes out on video.

Laura said...

Christina, very handsome date you had on Valentine's day! How is Andy feeling? I still haven't seen Twilight yet, crazy!

barrellofmonkeys said...

What a sweet husband to let you go out for valentine's. You're lucky to have such a handsome alternative date to fall back on!