Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been tagged by Andy-Lou......

8 Favorite T.V. Shows :
The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
Little House on the Prairie re-runs...yes...I said it
I enjoy sometimes the 20/20 or Dateline type stuff like Live to Tell or the mysteries, especially medical mysteries
I like My Name is Earl but don't watch regularly
The Biggest Loser
I don't think I have 8 tv shows..Sorry folks.


8 Things i Look Forward to:
Kissing my kids faces after I get home from work
Springtime and playing outside again
BBQ weather with friends and neighbors
My New York Trip in April
Getting my tax return money
Family vacation to Seattle in June
My little brother-in-law's wedding
Having my backyard finished

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
ABC Mandarin in Roy
Lee's Mongolian BBQ in Ogden
Crown Burger
University Broiler and Grill
Subway
Rumbi Island Grill
Tepanyaki
Ligori's


8 Things on my wishlist:
Pay off student loans
new back deck that is wood free
A world free of all stinging and biting insects
A cruise with my husband for our 10 year anniversary
A mega promotion for my dear Benny boy
A pain free back
A new car
A maid

I tag Marisa H., Rachel C. and Nisha W.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Christina,
Thanks for the advice about Kara's diaper rash. We have tried bag balm, unfortunately it only made her bum for irritated. The good news is we found out she is allergic to her wipes, thus the diaper rash. We changed wipe and the diaper rash is completely gone!

Christina W. Cook said...

Oh good! That is a relief!

barrellofmonkeys said...

So I finally posted the tag...but I changed to to six items each. Ha! I couldn't think of eight so I changed it to MY RULES. :-)

Gina said...

I like little house on the prairie too!

Rachel said...

That's okay. I am busy on the 21st also. The 22n would be okay. Or I guess we could watch when we are at Manti after the kids are in bed. Just let me know.