Sunday, January 11, 2009

In a world filled with darkness......

A world where innocent babies pull floor lamps over and almost bash their heads...

Only ONE man can save the day...

Who is that man? Well, the BENMAN of course!




Benman can fix anything and do everything! MY HERO!!!

Benman's one true love isn't helpless either! She's PaintGirl!!!

PaintGirl saves the kitchen from grayness.....


And turns it into a brighter and happier place.....





Our offspring also seems to have superpowers.....

8 comments:

Christina W. Cook said...

for those of you following the blog close enough to realize I said the next room to be painted was Andy's room, don't worry. His room is freshly painted too..It's the same creamy yellow as the kitchen so I didn't post pictures...He's not neglected....Since, yeah, he really cares what color his bedroom is right now...umm hmmmm....

Vause Family said...

How can I not smile when reading a great post like that. You're awesome!

Rachel said...

Looks good! Much better than the gray! Charlie is so cute.

Hooray for Us! said...

The color looks great! Yellow is always a nice, warm, cheerful color to paint things. You're so good about painting. I HATE painting...I like the way it looks after, I just don't like the during!

Andrea said...

Love the paint. I heard that yellow is a good color for kitchens because it inpsires eating...or something...maybe I'm just lying...or hungry

barrellofmonkeys said...

Ohhhhhhh! I have been itching to repaint my kitchen ever since I saw your pictures. And get can lighting. You are the bomb! The only thing holding me back is the whitewash cabinets. Why did we ever pick those???! Love the superpowers! Those always help.

Laura said...

I love your new kitchen color, it is so bright and happy.

Nicole & Ammon said...

Wow, you guys make quite the team! When I need a painter, I am calling you!