Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goodbye 2008!
We really did have a good year! It went by TOO fast. Somehow my newborn baby is now almost a one year old! How did this happen?

Andy got his first haircut last Friday!

Before:


After:

We had a nice Christmas at home this year and the weekends before and after we got together with our wonderful families!

The weekend before Christmas we spent in Manti.

Have you ever seen such fabulous wisemen before? You are welcome Laura, I know you are glad I posted this picture!
(My wiseman costume was inspired by Tina Turner and Michael Jackson.....)

Ben's Mom really loves the kids to act out the Christmas Story every year. Andy was a very wiggly Baby Jesus.

Two days after Christmas we headed to my parents.


Aunt Becky playing Don't Eat Pete with the kids.


My beautiful and suddenly very grown up niece Natalie. She has turned into such an accomplished and beautiful young lady.


Andy couldn't seem to close his mouth while cuddling with Aunt Lisa. She is jaw-droppingly beautiful...


We finished the evening with a little Rock Band of course!


We look forward to a fun filled 2009 with friends and family!

5 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

Looks like you had a fun and busy Christmas! Your little man looks so handsome with his hair cut and I LOVE your wise man outfit. Don't know if I'll be coming to you for fashion advice anytime soon! LOL! Hope you have a great New Year!

Ben, Starlene, Aiden, Brynlee, and Kynzee said...

oh my gosh love the pics. Your kids are so cute. Your andy's hair cut is so adorable. I can't wait to see them in person.

Temple View Lodge said...

Andy hair cut looks so cute, I can't beleve how grown up he is. Charlie was so cute at the party doing musical chairs. Missed ya.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! Great picture of me...Not! We missed you on Saturday, Andy is so cute with his new haircut.

barrellofmonkeys said...

You are one hot wisemam in your Turner/Jackson outfit. Hey, how come our side of the family is not as wild when we get together?! It looks like you guys have lots of fun. ;)