Friday, October 24, 2008

OH RIKKI!!!!

Charlie asked me to dress up for Halloween so I kept my promise...It was fun!
Now I know it's not Halloween YET but we already dressed up for our ward party!


It was very popular amongst the adults....Kids were confused..I Love Lucy..Hello!

Could he BE any cuter?


Our ward Halloween party..Ben dressed up last minute, he is a "punk kid snowboarder" but really, we all know that's his true self. Snowboarder: check, punk: double check, kid (at heart): check!



Masks weren't allowed at the ward party so here is Charlie's full Power Ranger costume!


Should have dressed this one as a jailbird!

7 comments:

Vause Family said...

You and your family are cute!

barrellofmonkeys said...

What a fun costume! We are so boring here. We just dress the kids up for halloween. BORING! I was thinking of getting a halloween shirt, but the Lucille Ball totally trumped my idea!

Rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Carter asked me what I was going to be for Halloween and I told he I was going to be a mom. I am pretty boring. I Love Lucy is one of our families favorite shows. carter gets a kick out of Lucy. Lucy will do something funny and he will turn to us and say "Lucy is a sill lady." You all look so cute.

Kari Despain Stewart said...

I LOVE your costume! You are so hillarious!

Temple View Lodge said...

You look so funny, way to be brave and dress up like something fun. Your boys look great too!
LOVE IT!!!

Andrea said...

Your costume ROCKED!!! It would've been fun to see Ben as Ricky singing "Baba-loo!" Save that costume and when I marry and old, bald man we can be Fred and Ethel. :-)

Brehtt said...

Cute costume! I hope you are feeling better.