Saturday, July 26, 2008

My FUN filled day!


A great day begins with watching the sprinklers run for about an hour!
Then I like to draw a picture about the different sprinklers I saw.
It's also fun to remember when I played boxing on the Wii with Grandpa!


A fun afternoon activity is being an explorer in the Tooele City Children's Parade for the 24th!
At the end of the day though NOTHING compares to watching an entire washing machine cycle!
Transformer jammies and a fun day makes me a happy camper! Sweet dreams!

3 comments:

Brehtt said...

Cute pictures! It makes you wonder what goes through his head as he is watching the contraptions. He is going to be good at figuring out how things work, like his Dad.

Andrea said...

That is downright CUTE!

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I like your house too. You have WAY better views than me. All I see are houses 360. It's good to see what your up to. I'll have to let Kendall know you have a blog. He'd be excited to know what your family is up to also. I don't remember though, did you graduate class of 97'? I have a really good friend, mission companion actually that lives in Toelle. (Sorry, I probably spelled that wrong) Her name is Stacie Bracken. You don't happen to know her do you? She is the coolest!