Friday, July 18, 2008












Be it ever so humble...

For the curious at heart,
such as myself, I thought I'd post some pictures of our new place! We are loving living in Tooele, and particularly because Ben's sister Laura and her husband Bret, and their kids Max and Maddie live in town as well! It's why we came!

Our backyard neighbors are seriously strange! Always biting each other, and eating right off the ground!!

Our "lake view" off the back deck, even though in the picture the lake blends into the sky, it really is beautiful at sunset.








Looking out my front door. We really like it here!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it, I can't wait to come see it. I am happy to see that you have paved roads and apparently US Postal Service per the mailboxes. :-)

Brehtt said...

We are glad to have you! Your family picture is really cute. I was just telling Bret this morning I want to go up the canyon to take family pictures. We should do it together.

Andrea said...

By the way, the family pic you have with all 4 is SO CUTE!!!

Vause Family said...

Love the place!

Joni said...

I miss mountains. You have a beautiful home. Now how about some pictures of the inside?!

barrellofmonkeys said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your house with us. It is really cute. Be careful with those biting neighbors!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Your house looks so nice and homey! I am jealous as we closed on our house yesterday and are moving to an apartment! How was the reunion?