Saturday, April 9, 2011

THREE THREE THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Somebody special turned 3 in February!

Cousins Max and Maddie came and brought some super fun gifts. We also had a visit from Grandpa and Grandma W! Thanks for coming!


The kids spontaneous pose! They are so funny!

Andy got a haircut not long after his birthday and looked even more grown up. We sure love our little Monkey-Goose.

THREE YEARS OLD, February 6, 2011!!!

I always ask Andy who is my Goosey-Boy, and he says "ME!" I ask "Who is my Monkey-Goose?" "ME!" "Who is my zoo-zoo boy?" "ME!" "Who is my stinker-buggy?" "ME!"
"Who is my zizzer-zazzer-zuzz?" "ME!"


He is sure getting grown up, and he is still SO much fun.

2 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

Happy Birthday to Andy! Better get going on the next baby!

Gina said...

He looks very cute. HE is at the age where he is so easy to please (whichever nickname you call him)!
ps. it is that time of year that is going to drag you out of the winter blahs. have fun