Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Charlie Dear!!

Mr. Charlie-Boy turned Seven on December 1st. Pretty amazing how time flies!

Charlie on his actual birthday.


We had a great time a few days later, with lots of cousins for his birthday party. The guests included:
Cousins: Gracie, Susie, Rosie, Max, Maddie, Alyx, Ethan, Braden
Aunts/Uncles: Lynette and Jared, Bret and Laura
Grandma G also came! Thank you everyone for coming!!

Minute to Win It-Shoveling Snow game-the kids were pretty funny to watch shaking their heads trying to get the cotton balls off their nose!

Make a wish!



At 7 years old Charlie loves:
School-he's quite a good reader now, working his way through chapter books
His friends at school-I hear the most about Marcus, Sawyer, and Israel
Lego's-been having quite a fun time building his Lego's starwars collections
Skiing-he chose to get ski boots for his birthday and less toys
How To Train Your Dragon
Putting up Christmas decorations
Playing with cousins and friends

He also is:
A healthy eater-his choice for birthday dinner: Salmon and green beans and almost didn't even want to eat his birthday doughnuts on his birthday or his cupcake at his party

Still sweet to his Mom, although gets a little too cool to say hello or hug his Mom when I help at his school.

Still loves soccer although he's on break from it during the winter.

Top Reader in his school class for reading the most minutes.

Gets awards at school for "Always paying attention and knowing the answers."

Really good at his math homework and he likes to have homework.

Still my early riser!

We love you Charlie!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe he is 7! Donut cake, that is a good idea. I may have to steal that one!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that we missed it. Looks like a fun party

Becky said...

I love that he wanted salmon & green beans for dinner. That's so awesome. Give him birthday hugs for me.

Gina said...

What a cute boy! That is great he likes school.
Christina, will you please email me. I wanted to ask you a few questions, and I am off of facebook. jgrusson@gmail.com
I would so appreciate your time, gina