Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brotherly Love!

Charlie was born to be a big brother, in more ways then the obvious fact that he was born first! He is SO good to Andy day after day!

These two play together so well! It makes me so happy to see them enjoy each others company so much.



Charlie is such a help to me, I cleaned my entire house today and he played with Andy and kept Andy out of the way for me for hours. Not to mention he cleans his own room and puts away his own laundry (with a little coaxing)...One less room for me to do!

Andy really is a very good baby. We've had a bit of a rough time as you know, with him being sick for so long. Turns out his ears weren't infected again, and his eye is fine today so I think it was just a little scratch that made it goo up but not infected! What a relief! I was prepping for the worst!

They are this Mommy's dream kids!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute pictures, especially the last one! Andy heard Maddie and Charlie Meowing and he started doing it too, it was so cute.

Andrea said...

They are the cutest brothers. It's fun to see them interact. You are very blessed!